Sunday 17 November 2013

Working Back Into My Drawings

Today I had a drawing workshop with Jill in which we worked on are Pv drawings, during the workshop I took the opportunity to have a one to one tutorial with jill showing her my sketchbook work.
Jill really liked the way my work is progressing but she told me to look back at my drawings working into the negative space and the backgrounds as I have worked on to a lot of white paper. I tend to do this as I find that it enables me to develop my drawings in amore successful way in photoshop.
Following on from this mini tutorial with jill I began to scan my drawings in and then I printed them back out working back into them using felt tips and mark making techniques, I feel this worked really well. I found that it enabled me to develop my motifs and from working from another copy of my original drawings i was able to show how I developed my ideas.





I feel these have worked really well, my next step is that I am going to start to develop this idea of mark making in my other work as well as developing these drawings on a larger scale out of mu sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment