Sunday 17 November 2013

Premiere Vision Drawings

I wanted a break from my project on friday night so I decided to work on my drawings for Premiere vision. This week I invested in some new Gouache paints, as I have really enjoyed using them for my pv drawings.



With my new paints I have worked back into some of my paintings from jills workshop adding new details and flowers and trying to feel the blank space creating busy flowing paintings. I have also started to paint new drawings of my own using the ideas that I learnt in Jills workshop.





We have to start to think about how we can incorporate our own projects into our Premiere Vision work, so for me that is geometric shapes as I am doing these already florals with these in the style of the 60s.
I have a few ideas i was thinking maybe using the same ideas of my work but adding the geometric shapes in a more subtle well to suit the delicate and pretty nature of my drawings. I am thinking of using mark making to add the geometric shapes giving the shapes an organic feel which will be less structured and rigid like the shapes I used in my project.
I am also thinking about different colour palettes in particular monotone and greys with a flash of neon this is in keeping with my 60s theme from my own project.

For Premiere Vision and my own work I am going to work for the context of fashion using my shift dress view finder which I used in my project I have started to look at my drawings in a more abstract way focusing on a large scale print which is also in keeping with my 60s theme from my Ba7 project.






No comments:

Post a Comment