Sunday 17 November 2013

Samples Everywhere

Today I have been looking at the samples I have created so far. I am booked in to the print room  tomorrow  and I have been looking over my designs and trying to work out which I feel are finished and which I feel need that little something extra added to them.


From looking at some of my design I feel that could benefit from a final embellishment in a more subtle way than being printed onto. In my last project Ba6 I started to explore creating my own embellishments though foiling and appliqué. This is something which I feel was a successful aspect of my last project and is something i want to explore further within Ba7.





















These are images from my Ba6 project showing the embellishments I created from foiling on the left. 
On the right is one of my final samples which shows how I appliquéd the embellishments on to my samples to create a finished look.

I want to develop this within my Ba7 samples exploring different shapes and scales for my embellishments, as well as exploring different ways of arranging them up my designs adding to finished look of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment