Wednesday 27 November 2013

Introducing grey and black and white

After my tutorial a couple of weeks ago with Martin he suggested that I try introducing grey tones and black and white to my patterns to see what effect this had. I really liked all the colors I was using I enjoy to use a wide range of colors in my pallet but Mart in said that grey tones and black and white can look great with bight hues.
 
 
 
 

I feel these experiments worked well I do feel that the colors have worked well together, but I still feel that my bright color palette is more successful for my theme of the 60s. although I didnt take these any further in my project, I still wanted to show and explain my thought and view on how I feel about them.

As I am coming to the end of my project, I have been looking back through my work, reflecting on the success that I may have not developed. I feel the introduction of grey, black and white to my designs has created an interesting look and is somthing which I am going to try develop in Ba8. Although I love to use a bright color palette myself, I know it is not to everyones taste. My hope for Ba8 is to create a body of work which will be on trend and appeal to today market and client, enabling me to give my self the best opputunity of gaining employment.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment