Friday 16 May 2014

Putting Designs In Context

After my Individual tutorial with Nick last Tuesday I have been working to put my new designs into various fashion contexts which Nick suggested I do. To do this I took images of models wearing garments from asos and then using photoshop I put my patterns upon some of the garments creating skirts, blouses dresses, trousers and jumpsuits with my patterns on.












I was really pleased with how these turned out, I really enjoy seeing my designs in context like this. I feel my designs work well for the context of fashion. I feel that some of my designs are more versatile than others. I feel the geometric designs could work well for a context of stationary as well, being sold somewhere possible like paperchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment