Friday 16 May 2014

Group Tutorial

On Tuesday I had a group tutorial with Nick in this, Showed my edged scarves which nick said where looking good, I have to say I was worried that the edging wasn't at a high enough standard as I had done it myself.
I asked for advice from Nick and my fellow students in regards to one of my scarves as I had an accident with some devore going in a place I didn't want it, it was suggested that I rectify the mistake by turning it into  pattern of triangles at the edge of my scarf. I though this was a really good idea so I went ahead and hand painted devore triangles onto the edge of the scarf.


nick also told me to cut up my Black and white hand printed scarf as sadly a few things had gone wrong on it. So I am planning to cut the scarf up and make samples out of it which I am going to work into on Monday while in the print room. I still want to do a hand printed scarf for the degree show but I think due to time I will have to do this after hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment