Sunday 23 March 2014

Stew Exhibit

Last Friday was the private view of the Stew Exhibit. It was a great evening and it attracted a large audience which was great for us as students, allowing our work to be seen by a wide audience. 

I found hanging my work on the Thursday before to go very smoothly, I feel that it helped that I had planned and practiced my display at home. I Think the way I displayed my work enabled me to show, my designs at their best.

A Photographer friend of a fellow student took some great shots of the exhibition on the night here is the link to her blog with the images. http://astefani79.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/forty-exhibition-14th-20th-march-2014.html


Me hanging my designs


Finished the hanging process, paper and fabric designs.


Close up of my fabric designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment