Sunday 23 February 2014

Stew Designs

I have been working really hard this week to get my 10 digital designs finished for stew. This has meant many long days and late nights spent on Photoshop. I have made sure each design is different or developed in some way. Looking at repeat, scale and colour in close detail. Making sure there will be a contrast in scale, pattern and colour when the samples are displayed.

I have created 10 designs, 5 A1, 5 A2. These will be digitally printed onto Silk satin, Velvet and silk satin viscose. I will develop some designs in the print room developing ideas from my experimental samples using devore and foiling.

A1- Silk Satin Viscose


A1-Silk Satin


A1-Silk Satin


A1-Silk Satin


A1-Silk Satin


A2-Velvet


A2-Velvet


A2-Velvet


A2-Silk Satin Viscose


A2-Silk Satin Viscose


Next I need to create my screen designs for which I will use to Devore, Foil and Flock the above samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment