Sunday 23 February 2014

Photo-shoot

Since starting to make my website it has become apparent to me that I need to get some professional images of my work. Because of this I have been looking for a photographer, luckily for me a friend who I used to go to school withs father has become a photographer and was seeking people to take images of for a project he is working on. I managed to arrange a trade in which he agreed to photograph my work if I would model for a shoot for his portrait project. 
This is a link to his website: http://mgphotography.smugmug.com

As I am currently working on my Ba8 samples I have organised to have 2 shoots, the first of previous project work and then after stew in march a shoot of my Ba8 samples. I have spent the weekend getting all my work together for the shoot which is taking place on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment