Wednesday 12 February 2014

Screen Designs

Over the last week I have been developing my sketchbook ideas into digital designs for both fabric and screen. I tend to create the Digital designs first then look at the design and see how I can develop it with another motif in the print room.

Below are the images of the screen designs I have created in black with the digital design I am paring it with in the print room below each one:














I am going to use the screen designs to develop my digital designs using a mixture of foiling, flocking and devore.

For these geometric designs I  haven't planned for which digital designs they will be matched with I am going to experiment with my floral motifs first seeing what works best, and go from there as these first samples are simply to experiment with ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment