Thursday 10 October 2013

Research

Today I  have started my dissertation research, my plan is to make a good start with this ready for my 2nd contextual studies lesson on tuesday.
To start my research I went to library looking for books which explore printing and fabric design within the studio and within fashion. My hope is that the books will help me get a more rounded idea of what I am going to explore in my dissertation and also inform the experiments I am going to carry out in my studio work.

I am going to use this first lot of books as my starting point I have also reserved some books at my locally library. I feel that by using a broad range of books and other sources my research will be in depth.
I have also been using the library resource on the vle to look at past dissertations this is helping me to know what makes a a good dissertation and the work that needs to be done to achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment